Monday, April 30, 2007

Josh had a really big meet this past weekend at Stanford. His goal was the run a 28 min. 10k but he shaved 5 seconds off of it and ran 27:55 (as if you can't do the math)! There were 40+ runners and all but 3 or 4 of them were pro's- we're talking Olympians and big names in the running field! Josh took 14th overall. I have to admit that I am quite giddy and am probably the proudest wife on the planet.
Another little "fun" surprise was the Josh came home with buzzed head! Not too sure how I feel about that one! =)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Jena! That is so great! Josh is doing so well! About the shaved head…It’s funny how just a different hair cut can change the whole look of a person. I am sure he still looks great, but it’s just hair it always grows back... well most of the time. I hope you are doing great!