Sunday, September 02, 2007

Marriage Q&A

1. Who is your man? Josh
2. How long have you been together (dating and married)? 2 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dating...3 months on and off, engaged 3 months, married 1 1/2 years.
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Depends on the day. Typically me (namely chocolate consumption) but of course Josh has his days where he can pack it in.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Josh, after 3 days of knowing each other. I was a little scared at that point, but got over it quickly...as you can tell from our short courtship.
7. Who weighs more? Me:( I would have to be anorexic to weigh less then him
8. Who sings better? Josh says me, I say him! I like to bust it out more, ie: in the car!
9. Who's Older? Him by 3 years.
10. Who's smarter? Definitely him with the books....me, everything else, right?!
11. Whose temper is worse? Josh is perfect in this area and I love it...therefore, the answer would be me...I stress too much, too quickly.
12. Who does the laundry?mostly me
13. Who does the dishes? mostly me
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh
15. Who's feet are bigger? Josh
16. Who's hair is longer? Mine.
17. Who's better with the computer? Oh boy...neither!
18. Who mows the lawn? We need a new lawn...it's not even worth mowing at this point.
19. Who pays the bills? Both
20. Who cooks dinner? I do and I love it. Trying new recipes is my favorite thing on the planet.
21. Who drives when you are together? Josh....otherwise I feel like his mom chauferring him around.
22. Who pays when you go out to dinner? The money comes from the same place, so whoever's wallet is the closest.
23. Who's the most stubborn? definitely me
24. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Josh
25. Whose parents do you see more? We used to see Josh's parents a few times a week, but then we moved and oh how we miss them...so it's pretty even now.
26.Who named your dog? We don't have a dog.
27.Who kissed who first? Josh smooched me first.
28. Who asked who out? Josh couldn't resist...jk/I made it nearly impossible for him not to! I went to every activity I knew he'd be at and trying to be subtle I would hit on him.
25. What did you do? We went to the 711 and got slurpees....Romantic, I know!
26. Who's more sensitive? I definitely am. It runs in my genes....grandma, mom, aunts and sister...all the same!
27. Who's taller? Josh by a whopping 3 inches.
28. Who has more friends? Probably Josh...but I love mine more.
29. Who has more siblings? Equal
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It just depends-I love that Josh can take control at times but be sensitive and supportive when I want to "wear the pants"!

4 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

hey jena! i loved reading more about you and josh...it sounds a lot like me and Mark:-) l really liked how you said Josh has more friends, but you love yours more:) hehe love ya, nita

Mark said...

Yo jena, in your slide show, it looked like in one picture Josh was trying to grow out his hair......is he? If not he should seiously consider it! it would look pretty sweet.

Julie said...

I love your new background. Did you figure it out ok? Hopefully it didn't cause much stress. Anyway it's super cute!

mom/Anne said...

What a sweet, fun, funny, enjoyable way to see what you and Josh are doing, how you are feeling, and what is important to you. You both are so awesome! I love your creativity! I want to be like you when I grow up!
hugs and kisses,
mom