Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disappointed.

What we are having still remains a mystery. We were supposed to find out yesterday, but when we went to the doctor office they said that I wasn't far enough along. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow, so indeed it would be early for the typical timeline of an ultrasound. HOWEVER, when I called (over a month ago) to set up the appointment for our ultrasound the lady reassured me several times that being 17 1/2 weeks wouldn't be a problem in the least. I had found out at 17 1/2 weeks with Logan, so I didn't really 2nd guess it her opinion, but darn it, I should have. So, now we get to count down again and this time we really should find out what we are having on June 2nd. 13 more days...again! 
(PS. Thanks for letting me vent here.)

7 comments:

Jaime said...

:( That is NO FUN!! I hope he or she doesn't have there legs crossed next time so you don't have to wait again!!
PS, thanks for the super sweet post on my blog!!
Love ya!

The Red Crew said...

Dang it!!! We're still hoping for a best buddy for Margot but we'll still love your baby if its a boy! Bytheway, we totally feel so lonely without you guys. We keep thinking, "let's watch the American idol final with the rohatinsk'y's...let's have a bbq with rohatinsky's on memorial day...etc" And then we remember your not here. SO lame. We miss you and hope you are having fun in flagstaff!

Jena said...

Waiting can be a killer! I'm excited for you. I hope you are feeling well! The tornado was crazy, but we just feel blessed to all be okay! It was good to hear from you! Thanks for the comment. Tell Josh Hi for us and have fun in AZ. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Jenna said...

oh - that is tough! Can't wait to hear what it is either. I am just amazed with you!

Thanks for the comment on a post long ago - we are super excited! 15 weeks to go! Don't you love the 40 wk countdown?

Lara said...

How frustrating! See and I don't get it how people can go their whole pregnancies and not find out.. I would seriously pull my hair out. And even though you only have to wait another week, the wait is still brutal!! Can't wait for you to find out, though! What are you thinking it's gonna be?

The Smiths said...

I couldn't believe it when our doctor with Clara let us leave a visit without finding out the gender! Good luck with the wait!

SuzyQ said...

Go to Walgreens and get the kit called "Boy or Girl". You can actually take the test when you are 6 weeks along and it is supposed to be fairly accurate. As far along as you are, it should be even more accurate. Then you don't have to wait any longer... ;-)