Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Utah pictures.

We were in Utah for 2 1/2 weeks and while we were there we got to spend the first part of it with Josh's family and then the 2nd part with my whole family.
My sister, Jessi got to come and spend a few days with us after our time in Utah, and we didn't want to let her go. It was nice to have the company during the day and an extra hand with Logan. I'm sure she felt abused because I took advantage of her time here and all I could do with an extra set of hands. (Thanks Jessi!)
While we were in Utah we got to go to Bear Lake. I wasn't sure how Logan was going to do in the sand and cold water, but he was content with both. He is such a happy baby and such a cuddler. He wraps his arms around your neck and lays his head down on your shoulder and sucks his thumb. Have I already told you this 1,000 times? I just can't get enough of how cuddly my little boy is. I'm going to cry if baby #2 isn't a hugger...I think I'll feel rejected now that I know what it's like to have someone who will hug and love on you so much.
Baby #2 is SOOOO active. I remember Logan rolling around all the time, but I think this kid might even top his action. I'm going to get a work out just trying to keep up with these two.









































































Gotta have camo in the Mortenson family, right?

















6 comments:

Jenny said...

He's such a cute little guy, and you look great Jena!

Rachel said...

Glad you guys are home. Man, you are always on the go!!! Do you think you will be home more when Rohat number 2 comes?

Courtney B said...

ummm.. first of all, i am jealous of your stroller. second of all, you have the cutest little family :)

Hannah said...

Wow u don't have too much longer til the 2nd one is here. For me baby 2 did move a lot more than 1, and he was a whole lot more active, but your a lot more sensitive the 2nd time around. And also for me tate(aka baby 2) did not snuggle like kenden. He loves too now tho!

Julie said...

Jen, I'm so glad we got to stay together for awhile. I can't believe I was in Utah for 3 weeks and didn't take more then 5 pictures. I'm horrible!

Julie said...

um...and I'm going to need those hilarious pictures we took. I still laugh about that all the time :)