Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's official....

Hooray! My little sister Jessica just got engaged Sunday night. She and Richard (Constantine) will be getting married in the middle of April in the Oakland, CA Temple.

I can't believe my baby sister is getting married. We have actually dreamed about this day for such a long time. We have plans of living next door to each other, working out every day, having play dates with our kiddos, going shopping, being silly, etc.... We WILL live next door- it is mandatory for our health and well-being.

Richard is amazing. He and Jessi fit so perfectly together....not to mention he is a piece of candy for the eyes. (Josh knows where my loyalty is. I heart only him!) They are going to have smokin' hot babies, and our kids are going to be the best of friends and we're going to create a million memories together. Yay for marriage!

(Seriously. Are they not the most stunning couple ever?)

1 comment:

jamie t. said...

For a split second I thought your sister was you. Boy you look a like. They are an adorable couple!