Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Work out at Nike

This past Saturday Josh had a work out at the NIKE track. It was a very nice day, so I decided to take the boys so we could run around the track and watch Josh as he did his work out.
Logan was very distracted by seeing daddy every time we went around the track, so he wasn't very content sitting in this stroller (...even though we had Backyardigans playing), so we didn't get too far but boy howdy did we love watching Josh. He is such an amazing runner and inspires me to challenge myself more.
Shaffer took a nice nap and was content the whole time, while Logan practiced his running skills and "ran" 2 laps (with a little help from mom). This kid is all about running these days. He loves to run....although I'm sure it has more to do with his age than his genes.


1 comment:

Julie said...

I seriously can't get over how big your boys are getting and so fast! I am dying to see them and you. DYING! I promise I'll write you back one day. I have had the hardest time checking my email lately! It's been a good month.
I miss you!!