Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I hope that I don't seem haughty or prideful because that isn't how I want to come off at all, but because all the good, amazing news isn't about me I figure that I'm okay! Anyhow, if you're interested you can read a few things about Josh in the November issue of Sports Illustrated. It's mostly about his coach Alberto Salazar and his come back from his heart attack, but it talks a little bit about Josh being a "devout mormon" and how that helps with his running, etc..


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/10/31/salazar1105/index.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a way cool article! Thanks for sharing!

The Constantines said...

I think this picture is so cool... Alberto is a really nice guy, not that you dont know that, just thought I would throw it in there so I didnt sound so lame just saying the picture was cool :) haha cant wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure they are from nbc.com. There is a photo gallery on the marathon and my mom watched all the videos and looked through all the pictures to find Josh! haha

Julie said...

Josh....You're pretty much a big deal!