Monday, November 26, 2007

My family got to go the the Oregon Coast to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. We had almost everyone, except TJ & Alan who got sick at the very last minute and weren't able to come. We spent the whole week at the coast and had the best time. I nearly finished off a 7 lb. chocolate cake by myself! All is well though. We took walks on the beaches, went to a lighthouse, went on a hike to see a waterfall (video taped our own version of "Survior Man"), saw the sea lions, slept in, watched 1500 movies, swam, ETC.... I'm so thankful for my family!



6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Jena Anne...so many things to say. First of all, the first picture of you and Josh is a great picture! You look beautiful! Second, I love your jacket! Super cute. And last but not least....I terribly enjoy that you have no self control when it comes to sweets, like me. That's why we're such good friends.

Jaime said...

Awesome trip!! How fun, and I second Julie on the Jacket! really cute.

The Constantines said...

kay, I love all the pictures, but will you email me the one of us hugging the tree? that would be marvelous dear if you would! :) I miss you mucho already!

Anonymous said...

Your house was super amazing. I can't believe your view and how close you live to everything. Second, if that jacket your wearing in the pictures was at your house while I was there, I would have stolen it from you. ;-)
And when I move to Utah, I'm going to apply first at Pier 1...I think. And I'll look around for other little places. It wil be fun to see Jess a lot!

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Your eyes are awesome in that first picture of you and Josh.
xo

The Shupes said...

You look so cute in the first picture, I love that of you two. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!! I love holidays!! Hey and by the way I tagged you too!! I don't know about this tagging thing, but someone did it so me so I did it to you!!