Monday, July 21, 2008

Here are a few random pictures from this past week. I feel like I've been staring at Josh's racing photos for weeks now, so in order to put a fresh post I'll add these random pics....

First up, Julie & Jeremy came on Monday and stayed with us for a night before they headed to Nauvoo, Illinois for a vacation. I had to post this picture of Brynlie because she is so dang cute. We made some brownies and she was a big help! She is the type of girl who can make you laugh at the drop of the hat- sounds like her mommy!

Then, Saturday night Josh and I went to a PGE baseball game with some of our friends from the ward- Naomi & Jeremy. It was a lot of fun and our team ended up winning (that's always a plus), but to be honest, I think I have ADD because for the life of me I can't pay attention to anything anymore. I just think about the baby and nothing else makes it to my brain!

And last but not least is Josh and his massive feast! Don't we all wish we could eat that much and not have it add 5 lbs to us? Please don't judge me and think I'm the worst wife either- as you'll see Josh is eating 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, a bowl of Mac-n-cheese and then Ramen! I promise I do cook REAL and healthy meals (hence the carrots)! =)



5 comments:

Kara said...

Jena,
How about if I find cute stuff baby boy stuff here I get it for you since I don't know when I will be able to make it up on a Saturday (I am ually alone with the kiddos since Chris has weddings)??? You are looking like a cutie pie prego.

Jaime said...

Hey grilled cheese and pasta is a favorite around my house as well.
You do look darn adorable!

Anonymous said...

Jena you are adorable! It is awsome to see pictures of you with a little baby stomach finally! And by the way, you are the perfect wife... When we were roommates you would make the best meals! I still make your potatoe broccoli soup recipe-Yummy!

Kim said...

Love it! Josh needs all those carbs with all that running! We miss you guys!!

Doug & Stef said...

hey he needs those carbs! and besides you might be cooking a lot more of that once the baby comes so busy and those meals are so easy :)