Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More belly shots....

So, I am now 28 weeks along, which means I am in my 3rd trimester! Yahoo! Part of me can't believe that I only have 12 weeks left, and then there's another part of me that feels like I have been pregnant forever and that I should already be holding this baby. I have to say though that I absolutely love being pregnant and feeling the baby move all the time. It is definitely a blessing(...even though it does change your body a bit...I miss my flat tummy like Julie's & Jessi's)! =)

(Pics- 26 & 28 wks)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahhhhh, look how cute you are! I'm so jealous!!

Tory said...

I agree with Jenny! You are a way cute pregnant lady, and there are very few of those!

Julie said...

Those are so cute. I can't get enough of you with a belly. I love ti! And P.S.....my tummy stopped being flat when I was 14. thanks though :)

The Constantines said...

Aw! It's about time :) You're such a cute little mommy.

Kim said...

Are you the cutest little prego wife ever??? I think so. Plus, you barely look prego--I'm always huge and jealous of the cute bumps like yours! Thanks for the adorable pig package you sent for Taylor! She is so excited! What an amazing aunt you are...we are so lucky! Love ya!