Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seaside

Josh and I missed each other like crazy while I was gone in Utah. I'm super cheesy like that...it was only 4 days, but still I'm a wimp and I hate being away from him.
The day we got back he surprised me with setting up a trip for us to go to Seaside the very next day. My mom and my sister-in-law Molly stayed the night with the boys. We had a whole 26 hours to ourselves and it was pure bliss.
I did miss my boys but I knew they were in good hands, so we just relaxed and had a blast.
We went running together which hasn't happened since we were engaged (because I am WAY too slow and he is WAY too fast), we went swimming, played frisbee, ate yummy food, watched the Olympics, and held hands everywhere we went. Neither of us had to be carrying kids, so we finally got to walk around holding hands and with arms around each other. I know that sounds so silly, but I really miss that from our pre-kid days.
I don't want to gush too much, but I just can't help myself. I'm so thankful for Josh and for the man that he is. He is my everything and fulfills my every need. I'm grateful for eternal marriage- I honestly couldn't bare the thought that we wouldn't be together for all eternity. It would kill me. I'm thankful for how strong of a person he is and that I can count on him. We're in this together- no matter what life throws at us I know we'll stick with it and work together through the good and the bad. He is my very best friend.















I love you, Josh!

No comments: